Saturday March 4th
The weather in Minnesota really blows donkey balls.
Wish there was plenty of snow for snowmobiling.
Guess I should discuss the topic of power tools....
According to me Ryobi, Skill, BD, and Rigid are the biggest pieces of dogshit for tools out there.
I have taken a dimmer view of Makita since they have been making some of their power tools in China which I despise, I swear to god I will never buy a chinese made power tool.
I own brands such as DeWalt, Makita, Milawaukee, and a Delta tablesaw.
Now that DeWalt has sold out to China, I prefer Milawaukee right now as long as they don't source to China. Strange thing is that Milawaukee is owned by the same Hong Kong based company that owns Ryobi, and make sears crap, and Rigid for Emerson.
Right now Black and Decker owns Porter Cable, DeWalt, Excell, and Delta.
What happened to Black and Decker? Their line of power tools with the signature green plastic were made in the US and were built better than any BD today.
I think the best tools out there are German made mainly Festool, but Fein is another good one.
If I could afford it, I'd go Festool.
Festool power tools are for guys like Knorr who can afford a pile of shit from Twisted Customs.
Wish there was plenty of snow for snowmobiling.
Guess I should discuss the topic of power tools....
According to me Ryobi, Skill, BD, and Rigid are the biggest pieces of dogshit for tools out there.
I have taken a dimmer view of Makita since they have been making some of their power tools in China which I despise, I swear to god I will never buy a chinese made power tool.
I own brands such as DeWalt, Makita, Milawaukee, and a Delta tablesaw.
Now that DeWalt has sold out to China, I prefer Milawaukee right now as long as they don't source to China. Strange thing is that Milawaukee is owned by the same Hong Kong based company that owns Ryobi, and make sears crap, and Rigid for Emerson.
Right now Black and Decker owns Porter Cable, DeWalt, Excell, and Delta.
What happened to Black and Decker? Their line of power tools with the signature green plastic were made in the US and were built better than any BD today.
I think the best tools out there are German made mainly Festool, but Fein is another good one.
If I could afford it, I'd go Festool.
Festool power tools are for guys like Knorr who can afford a pile of shit from Twisted Customs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home