Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday February 27th, 2006 near midnight

Hmmm, I'm still waiting for input from some ricer sites so I can make a decison whether or not to fix the Hondo's oil burning problem. Just so that you know I have been driving a 1988 Honda Civic that I brought for -----. I prefer not to say until I part with it. I am just hoping to get at least $25 dollars less than what I paid for it, that way I'd break almost even if I don't fix it.
Its been a good car except for that damn oil burning problem. 168 pounds of compression, drives like a dream when the plugs aren't fouled with oil, 30 mpg on the highway, and horrible gas milliage in town. Its fucking mind boggling.

So if I do sell it soon, Im going to drive my Bronco again as long as the brake lines are not frozen up. Its a big fucking sacrifice when you sacrifice all the room in your truck for a small car to save money on gas and insurance. So the Bronco has been parked in my garage in Bemidji since September.

I am supposed to get a freebie 1996 Chevy Lumina with a few dents courtesty of my BIL around late March or April.

Well I did hit a small anterless deer with it last night, took out the left headlight, and fender moved backwards into the door. That was Sunday the 26th.

So what I really wonder, how did that "Are you Matt Coty from the internet" originated from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home