Tuesday February 28th
I am about to start my search for an summer internship as part of my major requirement.
Its most likely I will do it somewhere else than my hometown of Bemidji.
But if I do get to do it there, I will be looking forward to doing some woodworking projects now that I have a 13" DeWalt planer, it would be nice to score a jointer from a auction and router, I am still undecided which router to get, I want something that will shape raised panels, use as a router table, and rout dovetails. Then I would want to keep an eye out at auctions for a bandsaw and a floor press.
I was also looking forward to working on the rec room where I would sheetrock most of it, and pine interior siding with tongue and groove joint. An wet bar would be installed in the back of the room too leading to many drunken times and fun.
Its most likely I will do it somewhere else than my hometown of Bemidji.
But if I do get to do it there, I will be looking forward to doing some woodworking projects now that I have a 13" DeWalt planer, it would be nice to score a jointer from a auction and router, I am still undecided which router to get, I want something that will shape raised panels, use as a router table, and rout dovetails. Then I would want to keep an eye out at auctions for a bandsaw and a floor press.
I was also looking forward to working on the rec room where I would sheetrock most of it, and pine interior siding with tongue and groove joint. An wet bar would be installed in the back of the room too leading to many drunken times and fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home