April 24th
As of right now I am working on a paper then I have to do some other business for some organization Im trying to get started.
Went to Coborns to get some pop and chips along with a Minneapolis Star and Sickle.
They were out of Dr. Pepper 24 packs, so I had to get a 6 pack 24 oz instead. Will go back for a 24 pack later this week.
I'm just about ready to turn in my big communications paper.
Now its almost 12ish, Im just about to pop another Budweiser.
Went to Coborns to get some pop and chips along with a Minneapolis Star and Sickle.
They were out of Dr. Pepper 24 packs, so I had to get a 6 pack 24 oz instead. Will go back for a 24 pack later this week.
I'm just about ready to turn in my big communications paper.
Now its almost 12ish, Im just about to pop another Budweiser.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home