Saturday, April 23, 2005

4/23/05

The only thing I regret about attending SCSU is that the Liberals have gone too far promoting "diversity" in gender roles-thats playing god to me especially with that drag queen for homecoming with was in insult to society and straight student life at SCSU.

http://www.universitychronicle.com/news/2004/10/25/News/Man-Runs.Wins.As.Queen-779709.shtml

Fuck you Fue Khang, you crossed the damn borderline!!!

Heres first signs of implied Communism occuring here in St. Cloud
http://www.universitychronicle.com/news/2005/04/18/News/Panel.Discusses.Hate.Speech-928364.shtml
Homosexualism isn't diversity, diversity deals with different races and cultures.
WTF is up with these gay rights people trying to change our lives by changing gender roles, diversity etc.
I'm fawking sick of it.
I'd just be happy if these people just focused on themselves and quit trying to change things for good!
Quote:
"
The panel added much to the discussion, relating it to recent events on and off the SCSU campus. Gary Gilson, the executive director of Minnesota News Council, opened the discussion with a quote. "In the words of a famous American philosopher Rodney King, 'Why can't we all just get along?'" Gilson said. "

And Rodney King wasn't a philosopher just a fucking career criminal!
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lapd/kingarrests.html

When I come back for Fall 2005, I hope I won't have to see this shit again, otherwise I will protest.

I believe Hal Kimball and Roy Saigo should resign, they have gone too far in attacking freedom of speech and liberalizing the U and society itself.
Fuck you Kimball you sack of shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home